Chia seeds are tiny black seeds which are extracted from the chia plant. These seeds have their origin from Mexico where they are considered as staple food. The colour of the seeds change when cooked. Fully loaded with nutrients, improves metabolism. These are highly recommended for vegetarians as a substitute for fish.
- Rich in essential nutrients and low in carbs and sugar
- Reduces the habit of overeating under stress.
- Improves digestion and boosts immunity
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, which controls blood levels.
Similar to sesame seeds, Basil seeds are considered to be one of the best ayurvedic medical remedies for stress relief and relaxation. They originated from Thai basil plants. Their size is close to that of chia seeds. You can add these seeds to customize cereals, oatmeal, and beverages because of its thickening property. The seeds can be refrigerated and can be enjoyed anytime.
- Improves digestion
- Full of essential nutrients and minerals that enhance metabolism
- It contains flavonoids that help in relieving inflammation.
- Can be soaked overnight before consumption