Pumpkin seeds are extracted from the pulp of pumpkin. These are oval shaped, flat seeds which are cooked with other flavours to make a crunchy meal. It can be garnished either plain or roasted as per requirement. These are also anti-inflammatory and are used as a medicinal substitute.
Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds:
- Contains enormous amounts of nutrients which reduce blood pressure, sugar levels overactive bladder and blockage in fertility.
- Used in dietary supplements to suppress breast, lung, or colon cancer.
- Fiber content helps in digestion.
Nutritional Value of Pumpkin Seeds:
1 teaspoon of Pumpkin seeds contain
- Omega-3 ALA
- Omega 5 ALA
- To be kept out of the reach of children
- Refrigerated for days as it does not alter the taste
- May contain traces of other fruits and nuts
- Excess consumption may cause bloating