Flax seeds originated in the Middle East which have gained popularity in recent years. Their essential fatty acid content has made these seeds widely popular. They are rich in dietary fiber with no trans fat, gluten, and sugar, making it good for digestion. It has loads of other beneficial nutrients which improve metabolism and reduces the risk of cancer.
Benefits of Flax Seeds:
- Contains plenty of nutrients
- Rich in fiber and protein content which keeps the stomach full for long
- contains Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controls cholesterol and blood sugar levels
Nutritional value in Flax seeds:
1 tablespoon of flax seeds contains the following nutrients:
- Omega -3 fatty acids
- To be kept out of the reach of children and not to be swallowed dry.
- Not to be consumed unless prescribed as it may lead to bleeding into patients having severe bleeding problems
- Best quality is to be used