Indian Masala chai brings together the dark, intoxicating aromas of India with the balance of flavours. No matter what you choose, from cardamom to cinnamon to cloves – this tea is rich with age old 100% Natural ingredients that define the hallmark of traditional chai.
- Indian MasalA CHAI is a blend of Assam CTC, Assam Leaf tea and twenty herbs and spices that add a unique taste and healthy properties to traditional milk tea and also helps in reducing the issue of gas and acidity.
- High quality spices like Black Pepper, Ginger, Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove are used in a ratio to give a very balanced taste.
- Herbs like Fenugreek, Cumin, Ajwain and Bay Leaf are used to help with the issue of gas and acidity typically associated with milk tea.
- Herbs like Ashwagandha enhances power, Brahmi enriches brain memory etc.
- It is to be made in a fashion similar to traditional milk Chai but to enjoy as a Healthy Milk chai.
Black Leaf Tea, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Licorice, Ginger, Cinnamon, Bay Leaf, Clove, Fennel, Ajwain, Pipli, Star Anise, Javitri, Cumin, Fenugreek, Tulsi, Nutmeg, Turmeric, Flaxseed, Brahmi, Ashwagandha.
Disclaimer: The product is not intended to treat or cure any ailments. The ingredients are known for several health improving properties however; we do not claim any effects as said or observed. FDA and FSSAI has not evaluated these statements.