Raw honey is the purest form of honey you can get! Zero Processing. Zero Adulteration. Straight from the Beehive.
- Raw honey is extracted directly from the beehive. It is packaged and consumed without being heated. Commercial raw honey is still partially treated, but it is less processed than honey that is not labelled as raw.
- Manufacturers process most of the honey sold in grocery stores. Heating the honey improves its colour and texture while also removing any unwanted crystallisation. However, many of the essential antioxidants and bacteria are eliminated or destroyed because of the process.
- Flavonoids and phenolic compounds are antioxidants found in raw honey. Antioxidants help in the prevention of your body's cells from damage.
Let us get acquainted with the innumerable benefits of raw honey!
- Abundance of Antioxidants
- Boost immunity levels
- Digestion and gut health
- Curing a sore throat
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Healing skin bruises
- It is an excellent source of abundant antioxidants
Raw honey has so many antioxidants, which helps to prevent your body from cell damage and free radicals!
- Did you know?
Free radicals are the root cause of ageing and may potentially play a role in developing chronic disorders, including cancer and chronic heart disease.
- A compound actively found in raw honey, polyphenols, help prevent heart disease largely.
- Antifungal and Antibacterial
Raw honey stands a better chance at healing your body from unwanted bacteria and fungus in comparison with pasteurised honey.
- Heal wounds
Raw honey is used to treat wounds in healthcare facilities because it is an effective germ killer and aids tissue regeneration.
- Did you know?
Raw honey can speed up healing and reduce infection. Keep in mind that the honey used in hospitals is medical grade, which means it has been inspected and is sterile.
- Full of Phytonutrients
Honey's antioxidant effects, antibacterial and antifungal characteristics are linked to phytonutrients.
They are also thought to be the reason raw honey has shown immune-boosting and anticancer benefits. Heavy processing destroys these valuable nutrients.
- Carminative Benefits
Honey is also an effective prebiotic, which nourishes the healthy bacteria that live in the intestines, essential for digestion and overall health.
This is why having raw honey mixed with ginger water will be beneficial for your daily digestion when taken in the early morning.
Did you know?
Most of the honey sold in grocery stores has been pasteurised. High heat eliminates unwanted yeast, improves colour and texture, removes crystallisation, and extends shelf life. Many of the essential nutrients are also destroyed because of the process.
Not to worry anymore!
Our natural raw honey shall be your best buy as you obtain the best form of honey from us!
However, be careful, as too much of anything is not good, neither is too much raw honey.
In addition to beneficial prebiotics and nutrients, raw honey can also carry harmful bacteria such as Clostridium botulinum. This is particularly dangerous for babies. Raw honey should never be given to an infant less than a year old!
However, we can be assured that all types of honey naturally include nutrients and enzymes with various health benefits and medical applications. In reality, honey has long been utilised as a folk remedy for many conditions.
However, honey comes in a variety of varieties. The taste and colour of honey and its exact nutrient content are determined by where the bees collected it. It also depends on the type of flowers that were collected. Raw honey stands at the top while being the purest form of honey loaded with health benefits.