Chamomile Teabags are Pyramid bags of Chamomile and lemongrass . Chamomile has important medicinal values and has been used for thousands of years.
Chamomile and lemongrass Teabags containing herbal tea help reduce stress levels and boost immunity as it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- The chamomile present in CHAMOMILE TEABAGS is a herb obtained from the plants of the Asteraceae family.
- Chamomile tea is an excellent caffeine-free tea that can be consumed as an alternative to black tea or green tea.
- Chamomile contains numerous flavonoids and sesquiterpenes which have immune-boosting health effects.
- It reduces reactive oxygen species (ROS) levels in our tissues and has antibacterial effects on the body.
HEALTH BENEFITS :
- IMPROVEMENT OF SLEEP – Chamomile contains an antioxidant called apigenin, which binds to the brain's neuroreceptors, improves sleep, and reduces insomnia.
- IMPROVING DIGESTION – The antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties of the Chamomile in CHAMOMILE TEA BAGS fight and prevent mild bloating and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) symptoms.
Regular consumption of chamomile tea helps to reduce stomach flu and gastroenteritis. It catalyzes peristaltic bowel movements and improves digestion.
- HEART HEALTH – Chamomile also reduces low-density lipoprotein (LDL) levels and lowers blood pressure. People diagnosed with hypertension may experience some relieving effects after regular consumption of CHAMOMILE TEA in TEABAGS.
- STRESS REDUCTION – Regular and proper consumption of Chamomile tea increases serotonin and melatonin hormone levels in the body. These hormones play a pivotal role in reducing stress and anxiety.
- DIABETES MANAGEMENT – It has been found through extensive research that Chamomile regulates insulin levels in the blood and reduces blood glucose levels to some extent.
- MENSTRUAL PAIN RELIEF – Chamomile has anti-inflammatory properties and this helps women fight menstrual cramps, sweating, and severe abdominal pain during their menstrual days.
BREWING INSTRUCTIONS :
- Boil the water first and then remove from heat.
- Add the CHAMOMILE TEA BAG to the cup along with the hot water and dip in the teabag to mix well.
- Serve with or without sweetener.
People with cancer or various allergies are sometimes advised to stay away from CHAMOMILE TEABAGS containing Chamomile tea.
Excessive consumption of chamomile tea can trigger allergic reactions. Skin irritation and skin rashes can also start if someone consumes high doses of Chamomile tea.