ROSE TEA is a gluten-free herbal blend of rose petals, hibiscus, and spearmint which is an excellent source of vitamins and antioxidants to improve memory, boost the immune system, and elevate your lifestyle.
ROSE TEA is naturally caffeine-free and is a great replacement for some of the more common hot caffeinated drinks.Adding ROSE TEA to your health regimen is thought to combat not only cellular damage, painful cramping, and bloating, but ROSE TEA also helps in curing sore throats, digestive problems, anti-bacterial problems, regulating sleep patterns and anxiety. In addition, it aids in weight loss, anti-aging, restoration of hormonal balance, and anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, and anti-cancer properties.
People allergic to rose plants and breastfeeding women must consult a doctor before consuming it.
Rose petals, hibiscus, and spearmint
ROSE PETALS – Rose petals have plenty of benefits like soothing throat, skin irritation, heals cuts-scars, relieves headaches, and aroma enhances mood.
HIBISCUS – It shows the potential for cancer treatment, fights upset stomach, bacterial infections, lowers blood pressure and blood fat levels.
SPEARMINT – It aids women with hormonal imbalances, improves memory, reduces facial hair, lowers blood sugar levels and stress.
HEALTH BENEFITS :
- BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEM – Rose tea is a herbal tea made up of fresh yet sensitive ingredients like a flower, nuts, fruits, etc., which contains vitamin C, which stimulates the production of white blood cells and lowers oxidative stress
- ALLEVIATE MENSTRUAL PAIN – Rose tea regulates the menstrual cycle and helps ease uterine congestion and eliminate mood swings.
- IMPROVE SKIN TEXTURE – Rose tea comprises vitamins A and E, which hydrates and tightens the skin. It promotes the production of collagen, responsible for healthy hair and skin.
- CURES SORE THROAT AND FLUS – Rose tea is a good source of Vitamin C, B1, B2, K, and beta-carotene, which helps fight infection and pain.
- IMPROVES DIGESTION – The antibacterial properties of rose tea help fight the gastrointestinal tract and relieve digestive issues like constipation, cramping, bloating, or diarrhea.
- AIDS WEIGHT LOSS – Primarily, rose tea consists of water, contributing to water intake. In addition, it relieves hunger pangs and improves the digestion of fats and cholesterol.
- FIGHTS CANCER – Rose tea helps block genetic mutations of cancer cells and is rich in anthocyanin, EGCG, catechins, polyphenols which protect the body from cancer-causing free- radicals.
- INDUCE SLEEP – Rose tea is a wonderful beverage allowing plausibly to regulate sleeping patterns and circadian rhythm. It is preferred to try this tea before going to bed for sound sleep.
- ACTS AS A STRESS BUSTER AND MOOD ENHANCER – Rose tea is an excellent choice for those who feel down, depressed, anxious, or stressed. The aroma of rose tea uplifts one's mood.
- PREVENTs AND TREATs CHRONIC DISEASES – Rose tea can treat arthritis, liver diseases, obesity, type 2 diabetes.
- IMPROVES HEART HEALTH – The presence of polyphenols and antioxidants in the rose petals reduces the risk of heart disease.
- SUPPORTS ANTI- AGING – Rose tea improves blood circulation and reduces wrinkles and acne. It gives you glowing skin.
AID DECREASING RESPIRATORY DISEASES – Rose tea has anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent cold or flu and soothe the respiratory tract, lungs, and throat.