Indian Masala chai brings together the dark, intoxicating aromas of India with the balance of flavours. No matter what you choose, from cardamom to cinnamon to cloves – this tea is rich with age old 100% Natural ingredients that define the hallmark of traditional chai.
- Indian Masala chai is a blend of Assam CTC, Assam Leaf tea and twenty herbs and spices that add a unique taste and healthy properties to traditional milk tea and also helps in reducing the issue of gas and acidity.
- High quality spices like Black Pepper, Ginger, Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove are used in a ratio to give a very balanced taste.
- Herbs like Fenugreek, Cumin, Ajwain and Bay Leaf are used to help with the issue of gas and acidity typically associated with milk tea.
- Herbs like Ashwagandha enhances power, Brahmi enriches brain memory etc.
- It is to be made in a fashion similar to traditional milk Chai but to enjoy as a Healthy Milk chai.
Black Leaf Tea, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Licorice, Ginger, Cinnamon, Bay Leaf, Clove, Fennel, Ajwain, Pipli, Star Anise, Javitri, Cumin, Fenugreek, Tulsi, Nutmeg, Turmeric, Flaxseed, Brahmi, Ashwagandha.
The product is not intended to treat or cure any ailments. The ingredients are known for several health improving properties however; we do not claim any effects as said or observed. FDA and FSSAI has not evaluated these statements.