After black tea, Green tea is the most commonly preferred tea around the world. Green tea is known as one of the most common sources of antioxidants, and unlike black tea or milk tea, it has endless health benefits. Though the raw green tea leaves are commonly originated from the Camellia sinensis plant, to add in additional benefits, it is mixed with several natural flavors and herbs before reaching your cup.
While homely tea doesn’t take a hit at your pocket, Green tea consumption can be an added expense. So, we have a compiled a list of 7 green tea options that would cost you less than 300 Rs for a month-long consumption. Every type of green tea has their health advantages and we have categorically divided your options here. Below are the 7 green tea options under 300 for a quick comparison view.
Spearmint Green Tea (191 Rs 50 gms/25 cups)
- It aids in Digestion relieves digestive upsets.
- It improves PCOS symptoms by lower testosterone levels and higher LH and FSH levels.
- It improves learning and memory.
- It improves Arthritis Pain along with stiffness and physical disability.
- It helps in lowering blood pressure and blood sugar level.
Immunity Booster Green Tea (200 Rs 50gms/25 cups)
- It builds immunity.
- It Flushes away body toxins and fights with germs, viruses, and bacteria.
- It prevents from the flu and seasonal viruses.
- It Flushes out free radicals that weaken immunity.
Slim & Detox - Green Tea (240 Rs 50gms/25 cups)
- It detoxify the digestive system.
- It improves and speeds up the metabolism.
- It aids in weight loss.
- It improves bloating conditions.
- It keeps you refreshed and energized for a long.
- A detoxified body aids in healthy hair and clear skin.
Jasmine-Relaxing Green Tea (240 Rs 50gms/25cups)
- It improves oral health.
- It lowers down the risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
- It lowers down the risk of type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancers.
- It is filled with antioxidants, thus lower heart-related risks.
Premium Darjeeling Green Tea (Second Flush)-240 Rs 50gms/25cups
- It improves oral health and fights bad breath.
- It helps in lowering high blood pressure.
- It helps in preventing ovarian and breast cancer in women.
- It helps in relieving Chronic diseases.
Tulsi Ginger - Green Tea (159 Rs 50gms/25cups)
- It is one effective detoxifier that helps in improving kidney health (kidney stone conditions).
- It provides relief in respiratory problems/ flue.
- It helps in treating joints and knee-related physical illnesses, specifically arthritis.
- It normalizes the levels of cortisol, thus keeps stress in check.
Lemon Green Tea (240 Rs 50gms/25cups)
- Aids in fat loss and inch loss around the belly.
- Improves oral health and reduces bad breath.
- Improves brain functioning, prevents diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
- It may help in preventing cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes.